Relaping (Quatrain)

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A 1000 peso worth disposable pen which includes live DNA

"Do not block Disabled Lane"
- the lane is Disabled

I spent the greater part of the last two weeks stuck in a hospital. I think I'm relapsing.

I am much thankful to all family and friends who showed all their support and help.

To the nurses who kept me awake, and to the doctors whose hand writing I will never understand, I hope I don't see you again professionally.



Relapsing (Quatrain)

(This poem is about an idealistic kamote who thought that memories can be surgically removed. He goes and gets the operation but the doctor made it look like there was an operation, a PLACEBO operation, first time in the history of mankind... a placebo operation. The kamote then leaves the hospital hopeful of the new later realizing that he is relapsing.)

Did I sleep enough to dream
The hospital walls kept warning me
My surgery will not be the key
to fix the memory of me and you

Doctor I am at ground zero
Everytime I stop and think, what went on
I hear it, I don't see it
A song so awful yet so perfect

Doctor I think its my pain I hear
Can you put anesthesia on my ear
Can this pain be rearanged
In such a way this nightmare will be undone

This hallucination by drugs
Eyes wide open
no numbness, I'm not worried
I hope my surgery will be the key

Lucky is the one who will have my blood for they will inherit my spider like abilities

Lucky is the one will get Chris' blood for they do not need alcohol to get drunk

Picture before the Surgery


Picture after the Surgery: I am indeed relapsing

I wasn't the one who got the surgery anyway

0 comments: