Cramps

Monday, August 2, 2010


Ma'am Linda, our dean, gave me two VIP tickets for the Vice Ganda Concert last Friday. The deal was... I have to bring Mooch with me or she will make me disappear.

My life would have been easier, but I got a lot of people wanting it, and some did held a grunge HAHAHA.
Sorry






Two Free VIP Tickets. I would not want the tickets to go to waste, so I sent an sms to everyone my load could fit.

I Ended up with Matthew Reyes

 

 
Vice Ganda wants to be Close to the Crowd

***Went Home late, Still had a basketball game to attend the next day***

 
walk up late, was more late because of the accident.

When I arrived, ran a few laps
got CRAMPS then sat the rest of the morning cheering. Cramps because I slept late



Go Papa Joff, nice shoot




Air Shots



Fade Away Dunk

0 comments: