Run Now or Forever Hold Your Peace

Tuesday, March 1, 2011


Run Now or Forever Hold Your Peace

Stone cold stare
all blessed this affair
the longest aisle in the world
mind and body unwilling
to the tune of a melancholic swing

Is this what thou heart desire?
lips were not the liar
Is this what truly thy dream?
more of a dictated scheme

Deep breathe
Runaway now, runaway to nowhere
or stay in vacuous beatification
Runaway now or forever hold your peace

Concord to a half baked decision
never mind the heart and minds collision
Consent to an episode of regret
a life long song of clashing duet

be a ghost in a shell
empty, haunting, nothing
there is always a choice
you just have to make it

Why am I here?
I do not belong to this pure dress
say the words
the words to free my heart

This is not what we wanted
Walk backward
for i will fall to a void
I fear i'll not see the light

Don't follow me
Don't cry for me
Were now both free
spoken and forever held our peace

0 comments: