B.I.T.C.H.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

  • Beautiful
  • Intelligent
  • Talented
  • Charming
  • Honey

Witty acrostic aside and no kidding, I really mean you are a b*tch. You don't know how much I adore the thought of me saying right in your face that you are a b*tch, but you would not be affected because you are one.

You won't be able to read this post because you cannot not past the title of a one paragraph post. It really sucks that I am associated with you.

You are a woman with a bad attitude and a tendency to sleep with any warm body you come across with may it be human or a barbeque stick. Stay away from us because people might think we know you.

I won't say sorry, you never made me feel threatened you are just plain intrusive, unreasonable, and annoying.

But in case you do read this, the word b*tch is so abused that bastard doesn't have the same deregatory effect.

0 comments: