Simplicity is Beauty

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Simplicity is Beauty
Model: Ichigami Satsuki

Ichigami Satsuki FB Page

It is not true that I haven't written in a while.In fact I have written so much that it is taking all of me not to be dragged off by my imagination into a state of perpetual delirium from which I may not recover. I fear for my mental state, in the imaginary sense of way. My line is not "I see dead people" but "I see imaginary characters". Must be from my  love of insomnia and coffee; a deadly tandem.

I am being torn from reality yet I can see things in a clearer perspective, I can see things I don't see before. Daydreaming by day and awake at night. The silence of the night is my realm, within it I am a king. Sandman is my friend.

I am tempted to keep this mental state of mine. I will keep the door closed, because I might be letting the darkness out.

Currently reading: Neil Gaiman's Sandman Graphic Novel

Kamote and Ichigami Satsuki

Up a Tree


Pause in a Post

This necklace matches the Color of your Eyes




and we go to cosplays and stuff

0 comments: