Difference Between Blister Pack and Box Type

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Every time I close my eyes I see your face smiling at me.
Your loud voice echoes inside my heart for all of eternity.
The warmth of your embrace thaws my frozen heart and melts away the ice.
I thought I already knew everything until I met you and made me realize.

Now I know the difference between blister pack and box type.
Free wheel, friction, pull along now I’m here and joining the hype.
Don’t get confuse with the words because they don’t mean a thing.
The scent of your cologne went up to my head and inspired me to sing.

The way you hold my hands every time we are together brings me ecstasy.
A feeling that is unique, it’s the realization of my dream, my wildest fantasy.
Everything about you is like a page torn off of a fashion magazine.
I’m your puppet; you control my mind like Emperor Palpatine.

Tell me that you feel the same way so we could fly away from here.
Don’t worry we won’t get that far we’ll just settle somewhere near.
My heart beats like a powerful drum when we’re lying down together.
I pray to God that this day doesn’t end, let’s stay like this forever.

But somehow I knew that one day the happiness will fade away.
If only I have the answer to this puzzle so I could make you stay.
I’ve never fallen in love this way before is all I wanted you to know.
Let me caress you cheeks one more time before I let your hand go.

0 comments: