Travelling Without Moving

Monday, April 20, 2009


Friday, Saturday, Sunday

Three days of sleeping while sitting, I'm used to traveling but I brought the last three days to extremes

Day 1 we went to Tarlac City for a Seminar, I slept during the trip and slept during the seminar. Then we went to SM Clark travel back home the travel again to go to Baguio.

I don't know adding my minutes of sleep would add up to a whole day of sleep but skipping sleep was worth it as every site and sound I saw brought me to a dream land even I wouldn't dream of

Igorot Woman does a Peace Sign

Huwaw!


Wana try my kung fu?

I can stop a tank, i think they still use this.

Picking ichigo

Eye to Eye, puppy dog eyes
Eye to Eye, Dragon Doggy eyes

Quit horsing around

Off limits for Pooh

TA-E PARK

I'm the only guy in the trip and I'm with MEAN RULE BREAKING chicks

More pictures on marcsplanet.multiply.com

0 comments: