Orchestrating the Rise of the Phoenix Version Zero

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

(Dumbledor's pet rises from its own ashes)

"...And the time of the rise of the mythical bird shall be preceded by the coming of a Kamote.

They all shall be called to a place secrets and powers forgotten by time and shadow

There they shall set in motion events a hard fought training of the mind, body, and soul that will shake the foundations of the earth and the heavens."

-kamote


From the shadows I stepped out with my head up high, without a hint of faltering I stood up an imaginary rostrum. The College of Computer Studies holds its breath for what I am about to say a line that just came to my mind that time I was at the moment... "This year will be different... This year will be the RISE OF THE PHOENIX"

Some might think I am too idealistic and all of this is wishful thinking as IT people are more of thinkers than movers, then we will just have to see. With my command and my comrade in arms, we will RISE, the plan is now set in motion, you have been warned. This is not Sparta... this is the Kamote Empire.




(I don't think hell make it)

(This is a try-out for the basketball team girls not the Miss Sportsfest)

Captain Kamote picks only the best minions

Ping and Pong, The name of the game came from the sound it makes when the rackets hit the ball. The game should be named TOKTOK.

Chess games without a chess clock last for days. See how lean they become?

"Anyone who can't breathe underwater cannot be part of our swimming team"


If you think you won't sweat at billiards, try going to this place. You'll beat the sweat in any court.


Auditioning to be thrown 20 feet high.

The three MVP's

WOW LEGS



Coaches coaching each other

0 comments: