Our Fiction We Live: My Messiah Complex

Thursday, August 20, 2009



A girl was wiping her tears,
In the park sulking with all the fears.

A girl I confirmed was the girl
that makes my stomach furl.

Tried and tried to get close
That is when I froze

They have uncountable questions
Me without actions, without mentions

Who is that girl on the picture?
I guess, my greatest blunder

Said to the world
You rock my world

You replenish my soul
Covered a deep dark hole

How many times I compared
The stars to your eyes, I stared

We've gone far, why not find out
how it works out for us about

Its not too late
To redirect fate

Come back where you belong
Stay with me all nightlong

3 comments:

moochie said...

LOL... DAMI MO TALAGA FAN KAMOTE HEHEHE

Kamote Empire said...

Hehe why don't you like my cursor? want me to put your name in it?

What matters is I have my number one fan who is very supportive and together we will rule the world

diuata said...

wahahahaha
mushy mushy mushy..

teka ok lang bang andito ako??
hahaha