Fictional Lie

Monday, July 19, 2010

After a basketball game with our college women's team (we had no other option as opponent, just so you know I still didn't score any) I went to visit Mooch. By accident Mooch and I went to a Wedding Convention(?) named "Wedding Destination" last Saturday, you have to have a date for your wedding to enter, you do get a lot of free stuff from the different booths so why not enter, those cakes are mouth watering. To get free stuff you just have to sign your name on each booth and indicate the date of your wedding or honeymoon. So what date did we say our wedding was?

***

If anime is fiction, then COSTUME ROLEPLAY or CosPlay is a fiction of a fiction, it is a form of art where appreciation is more likely given to those who could imitate the creative, to those that could make truth of fiction, or fiction of fiction. It is a fiction we live.

Death Note Episode 20: Misa Kisses L



Misa: I can't even imagine a world without Light...
L: Yes, it would be quite dark.



Misa: Even if Light and I want to be alone you'll be there!?
L: Yes, I suppose I will...
Misa: You pervert!



*Misa kisses L on the cheeck*
L:*talking to Misa*......you know i could fall for you^^
Misa: Please don't^^ 



The last mistake I'll ever make -L

0 comments: