Harry Potter and the Epic Kamote 3D Glasses

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Harry Potter and the Epic Kamote 3D Glasses

Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon is better than Harry Potter movie wise. Although what really mattered to me in watching those two movies is wearing my home made 3D Glasses.

Mooch was crying & I had to dig my bag for a hanky. Took me 15 minutes before I realized its in my pocket ,too late Mooch cried a river in Harry Potter. *Spoiler* They died including the main character.


The Witch's Lair


Before going to the theater I helped Mooch move to her new house. Mooch moved in to a new house, which to me is a ginger bread house because the land lady is some sort of a... hmm... how can I say this, what is the euphemistic term for it? A less offensive one? Ah yes, a witch. She won't let me in, she watches my every move, and she won;t sell me anything from her store, blatantly telling me "I won't sell you anything because I am too lazy to walk."

0 comments: