The House Built on Cards

Sunday, July 24, 2011

The House Built on Cards

Mooch Playing YuGiOh
YuGiOh can be played anywhere, even in the ground at the center of a Tiange

Paul talking to the CURRENT tournament champion which turned out to be a girl

My first tournament match

CHAOS (The name of their group) Tournament


The CHAOS underground lair


There is a small community in our city and I was just simply astounded at how many people play Card Dueling with YuGiOh or Magic Cards.  Unknown to many these cards teach advance grammar and arithmetic. It cannot be played by children because of its technicality, and as you saw on the pictures there were no children, most of the players have work. It requires much strategy to be good at it. You can make friends by trading cards.

On my first experience in a tournament, P-Chan took me to their underground lair. Was I shocked to find out that there were not only 2. P-Chan was like the godfather of the all the duelist their. My first match was very exciting. I got to damage the opponent bad, but I lost because I came without a plan.

0 comments: