The Brave/Agony/Fun Applause

Monday, September 21, 2009

LOL the trophy broke, A discontinued rise, they probably had gotten this in a discount store

Three months of running around, breaking sweat, and having the time of our lives was finally over. I say that with a sigh for I had mixed emotions on that grand adventure, I always wanted it to end, and I always wanted it not to end. We were brave to face it, we had the agony to be the best, and all was fun. Everyone deserves an applause.

Women's Basketball Championship

Twins


Players at the Awarding Ceremony

WTF?!? CON = 278, CCS = 277? Talk about a close fight for the 1st Runner Up

CCS Women Androids

Hey Can I get an Emperor's Noodle in Exchange for this Trophy?

Its Finally Over



This could be fixed with Tape

2 comments:

Reena said...

hahaha. so nagwork ba yung tape sa trophy? :)

congrats on the intrams! it looks like you had a successful event. kudos to you.

kamote said...

No it didn't it is still split in two hehe