Early September

Sunday, September 6, 2009

(Photo taken by ICREATE)

Early September, woke up in a dark threatening sky, dawn, dark. Lighting, thunder comes at any time to make it ugly. Its alright I can handle all you can throw down.

I hope we find a perfect place. Where you matter, we matter. Where all of this is but a smiling moment. Where the light would find a way. A truth is but a truth and not an icing in a catching up mechanism. When we are who we are, we will not be someone else. No excuses of disbelief, no cult of superficial frown. Like a song i like but I don't understand.

The trip to Bulacan was great, I find it very entertaining both in a personal fulfillment and social manner. Like a song i like but I don't understand.


Ohhhh brownies!

Sakura version of Bulalo Republic in Bulacan

Its blurry because I am a photography addict who had the time to take a picture while running from the rain.

I'm at the bus conductor's seat. Your ticket please.


Distributing bags and tshirt for the seminar delegates.

My desktop publishing won 2nd runner up in the Region 3 IT Assembly. They made a weird brochure.

A Native I.T. Entrance. Irony

Sumobots... Transform

Waiting for a challenger

Hmm... is this related to star bucks in anyway?

The rice looks appetizing

Like an angel

I was a judge for the Animated Movie Contest for the Region 3 I.T. Assembly and I gave to charity my earnings. CHARITY

A scene of a scene. Love this picture. I got to use a hi-end camera to document a great speaker. (Camera of ICREATE)



BULALO REPUBLIC. PARTEY!

Oh captain, my Captain, our fearful trip is done.

Wet from the Fountain photo (Photo taken by ICREATE)


The Rise of the Phoenix T-shirt production

2 comments:

RJ said...

Wow! SM City Baliuag! Ayos ah! o",)

Taga-North Cotabato ako pero more than 6 yrs akong nagtrabaho sa Luzon, particularly in Bulacan. Noong umalis ako ng Pilipinas January 2007 wala pa itong SM City Baliuag! Cool!

Kamote Empire said...

bago lang pala SM na ito, ang liit niya sobra, isang kilometro lang ata from point a to point b