Irresistible Force Paradox

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

"What happens when an unstoppable force (kamote) meets an immovable object (clinomaniac)?"


I slowly opened my eyes felt my heart to check if I was still alive, with one thought in mind, a decision to find a clinomaniac.  At that erratic moment nothing was more important to me than the sweet pink haired clinomaniac, she mattered more to me than my job, food, my sanity, my personal safety, and my life. Absolutely nothing but her. I am an unstoppable force, and as a clinomaniac, she is an unstoppable object I would search the world and try to move.


Jumping on the the first bus without hesitation, no worry about hunger, lack of sleep or shower. I have to see her.

The journey, a long perilous journey through land, sea, and air. I had to go through the heat, the cold, thieves, rubbers, ugly live broadcast apps. This is worth it, this is to see my princess. Nothing is more important that to see that wicked smile, those tantalising eyes.

The day went by, the immovable object never moved, the unstoppable force never stopped. Loneliness hunted me, creeping inside me every step I took amongst a sea of people with blank faces.

The sun went down, the stars arrived, showing their lost light, she did wasn't there. She wasn't there. I am left with a smile, a glimmering hope. 

What have we learned
1. I am insane, truly madly crazy fallen for a star, for a faith, for a clinomaniac.
2. I could have bought the things I bought on the grocery next door.
3. When you say "malayo" its true.

So what happens when an unstoppable force meets and immovable object? They dance, they dance for eternity. A dance that will break the very fabric of reality.



0 comments: