Sakura Matches the Color of Your Callous

Monday, February 26, 2018

Your feet have callous
Your heart have callous

They don't know and they knew but
Sakura matches the color of your hair
Sakura matches upcoming blood

We're so romantic you and I
In a train wreck sort of way

We kept throwing punches at each other
Looks like we are more beautiful bleeding than clean
There is beauty in your dirt covered shoes

I got lucky your jagged knife
Missed my heart by an inch

You’re blind in the left eye
I did manage to break a rib or two
Calloused

Cute, i never knew your body
Could bend that way

Shaking knuckles, I never knew
I had that much to bleed

Every cracking sound is a rebirth
Every sweat and tear a sign of life

There is no more left to fragment
We stopped, smirked, slowly walked away

Your feet have callous
Your heart have callous

Not a sound, not an agony
Not a relief, not a sigh

Last we saw eye to eye, we didn't flinched
A salt to my open wound, a reoccurring car crash

Are you ignorant? This statement is false
I cannot forget I have amnesia

Let me remind you at one point
Your blood mixed with mine

No amount of crying
Could wash your guilty hands

We are neverwhere
We are nevermore

You never knew me, I'm the one to blame
I never knew you, you're the one in vain

Dark remembers light
As eternally binded and separated

They don't know but
Sakura matches the color of your blood

We're so romantic you and I
In a train wreck sort of way

0 comments: