A journey of a Thousand Miles Begins with a Single Misread Sign and Getting Lost

Sunday, March 15, 2009


(Slow Down LaMB Working)

PhilAnime.com already did a great cover of the LaMB Sneak Peak at My Cinema, GreenBelt 3, Makati so please do check out the site. Some pictures in this post were also taken from the their site. Thank you Mr. Jay it was nice meeting you I also enjoyed the coctail food.
Plus I met Lamb Rod (the-lamb-colony.blogspot.com) who was with his girlfriend, very friendly folks. He was not what I expected him to be. I always thought he was serious but turns out he is the kind of guy you would not have a dull moment with.

March 2009 Friday the 13th, people with Triskaidekaphobia would faint at the things I did that day. That day my world turned upside down as I got Laminated by LaMB twice.


(The goddess with LaMB waiting for the bus)


(Sardines)

(With time running out we used our pure brute strength to get through the human barricade and enjoyed the train ride not minding where we started or ended, I was like a little child who'd keep asking mom to ride the carousel over and over again even if I knew it just goes around in circles)

Contrary to popular belief I am not from Manila, Cerra City, nor from Mars, I am from the far away province of Zambales, a province well known for its Beaches (yes I am referring to a body of water) and ... hmm... (I'll get back to that). It is a four hour travel to the destination and I have absolutely no idea how to get from point A to point Greenbelt.

I love getting lost, I'd make a great lab rat if I get reincarnated to one. We really had the time of our lives in the travel. The whole trip people in the bus, train, cab, spaceship and peddy cab could probably hear me thinking out loud "Where in the world are we?". I have good sense of direction, I have the bad habit of reading every sign when I travel and I used the GPS on my phone so we were able to reach the destination safe and sound. If it were the "Amazing Race", Mooch and I would have been team number ONE, and we were team number one because we were there even before the crew who made preparations for the event.

(We literally grabbed a few bites because the place of the event is the Land of Midas. These are cheeseballs and not quale eggs I was fooled hehe )


(Thats weird these posters weren't there when we arrived, we are team number one.)

(LaMB together with Jay of PhilAnime.com, a webmaster and certified otaku.)


(A beautiful scenery infront of My Cinema, it is on the third floor, a robotic security guard told us that the only way up is with the use of stairs, he was dead wrong but we still followed him)

ENTER THE BELLY OF THE FEAST

(Cocktail party for the Who's Who in the lounge area of my Cinema for the special sneak preview of Animax LaMB)

(Cocktail Food Part 1: Main Dish)


(Cocktail Food Part 2: Side Dish)

(Cocktail Food Part 3: Dessert)

The Cocktail Party was an eat all you can buffet but I was not able to eat all I can because cocktail food wasn't meant to be eaten that way. I found out this the hard way as I made the horrible mistake of taking too much food. It was an epiphany for me as I wondered why the food was served in bite sizes (LOL) from the main dish to the dessert (LOL). Even the plate was small and you also must have one plate. I wish all parties I go to have name tags placed with the food, it made the food more appetizing. Mooch and I couldn't stop laughing about the cocktail experience until we went home.

(During the party registration and Cocktail I was asked to take the netbook out of the box to be presented later in the program. Mooch named the netbook "AniEve" later naming it "AniMac")

(In the interview room we can see Mr. Gregory Ho the VP and General Manager of Animax, in his back is the dress designed by a famous fashion designer worn by Eve in the movie)

(I got to chat with the writer of LaMB Carmelo S. J. Juinio, he thought I was carrying an Eve doll... I wished I were)

(After the cocktail party, the chit chat and interviews we entered a MINIATURE movie house and look Mooch and I got VIP seats muhaha)

(Film Director Quark Henares (Director of Super Noypi) and MTV VJ Andi Manzano hosted the program)

(My smile reached up my ears as Mr. Gregory Ho compliments my blog and awards me the netbook. I was totally star struck my senses didn't function, Mr. Ho said something like "He (Me) is remarkable, had so much passion, went around laminating people)

(My smile reached even higher as Quark and Andi explained the contents of my blog and how I won the prize. I never thought this blog was seen by its viewers that way.)

(Mooch and I went out of the sneak preview of LaMB laminated.)

0 comments: