Kamote Review: LaMB Movie and Animax Acer Mini Laptop

Sunday, March 15, 2009


LaMB Incomplete Review (I'll finish this once it is shown in Animax it might end up being a spoiler):

Last March 13 2009 Friday the 13th, I was invited to watch the sneak preview of LaMB the animated movie this blog site was made for.

LaMB isn't what you would expect of LaMB. I was surprised the first time I saw the intro.

The long wait for LaMB was worth it.

LaMB was a visual, auditory, and intellectual treat. It is a landmark for anime. I won't talk about it much you have to see it for yourself on March 24. Congratulations Animax on a job well done, very impressive.

I would say the thing that grabbed me most in LaMB was the story, it is very saddening that some details were cut short because of the movie's time constraint.

I am not being biased because they gave me a mini laptop. Hehe

Animax Mini Laptop Review:

(Moochi names the netbook "AniEve" now she names it "AniMac")



(The mini laptop with other LaMB goodies)(My EmO sister models the sub laptop)

(What makes this netbook priceless is the Animax Logo)

Specifications:

This is one of the top netbooks out in the market today. And its the best I have becuase its the only one I have hehe.
  • Model: Acer Aspire One ZG5
  • Good: Great Keyboard considering its size, good LCD, has a storage expansion slot (up to 16 gig)
  • Bad: inadequate battery life
  • Processor: Intel Atom N270 (1.6GHz)
  • Memory: 1Gig DDR2
  • Graphics: Intel GMA 950
  • Hard Disk: 120Gig
  • Screen: 8.9in (1024 x 600) LED backlit
  • Connectivity: Ethernet, 802.11g, VGA Webcam, 3.5mm headphone & mic, WIFI ready
  • Size: 249 x 170 x 29
  • Weight: 995g
  • Battery: 3-cell or 5200 mA·h 6-cell battery (3 hours)
  • Final Verdict: It is the best mini laptop I have because it is the only mini laptop I have hehe
Now my Problem with the netbook:

Everything's in Chinese (?)


(Without the Icons I wont know where to go)(MS Word in Chinese)

(I wonder what are the names of the songs in Windows Media Player)
(I need the manual, there I found it)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lamb sucks! booo!!! visual, auditory and intellectual treat? that's pure bullshit.
super bad animation, soulless voice acting and ripped-off plot line? watch ergo proxy. u'll know what i'm talking about.

Anonymous said...

ugh, maybe if they didn't waste their budget on shitty international bands for the soundtrack they would've come up with something half decent

Anonymous said...

BOOOLSHIT