LaMB in a Kaleidoscope World

Friday, March 6, 2009



Thank you ANIMAX, thank you DANNY CHOO, thank you to everyone who have been a part of this great adventure... you have all my gratitude.

Thank you mom, thank you my brother Ray, my sister Divine.

Thank you Mooch.

My unending gratitude to my College of Computer Studies family specially to our Dean Ms. Erlinda Casela.

Thank you Aziel.

To my close friends and enemies.

LaMB LOL, ROFL, LMAO, BWL
(and other initialisms relating irrational excessive laughter)...

VEG, WEG, BEG (and other initialisms relating to irrational excessive evil grin)

CID, CRBT, VSF (and other initialisms relating to irrational excessive sadness)...

This past week I'm in a Kaleidoscope World (I really can't spell "kulaydascop"), from being a singing contestant, dancer, band member to watching a cheesy J**n L***d and S*r*h G*ronim* movie.

I was at the brink of a Bipolar Disorder when I received an email from Animax...

Uncontrollable burst of laughter was my initial reaction (I'm on a practical joke show),
It was March 2, 2009 (Tuesday) around 5 in the afternoon, I got an email from animax congratulating me for emerging as the grand winner of the contest that started this whole flipped blog.

It probably was a practical joke, so I won't be saying it to anyone until I receive my prize because I know I'm going to be screwed if I told anyone I won. But I told everyone anyway and from then I was treated like an untouchable celebrity (I haven't told someone that I won to torture her and make her pay for what she did when she joined a contest). But my radiance was dim because I stayed bowing, I remained humble and just smiled when everyone congratulates me, the truth is at the back of my head "I'm in deep trouble if that email was a practical joke" LOL, ROFL, LMAO, BWL (and other initialisms relating irrational excessive laughter)...

I knew my blog was unique and totally out of this world but I'm still ecstatic (I promised my readers I'd make my writing easier to understand by using simple words but it just can't be helped so pardon me).

The next email I got (March 5, 2009 Friday 3pm) was an e-invite (so that is what we call an evite), saying that I get to go to a cocktail party (?) to meet the vice-president of Animax to get my award and I get to watch with a friend the exclusive sneak preview of LaMB at Greenbelt 3 Ayala Center, Makati on March 13. VEG, WEG, BEG (and other initialisms relating to irrational excessive evil grin)

March 5, 2009 animax also officialy announced the winners of the contest (on animax-asia.com) so I had the courage to write about it in my blog "I'm confident I won't be in deep trouble" I won't have to pay for all the posters of me they are palnning to put up muhaha.

I still feel like I'm in a reality tv show and everyone is laughing at me now because I am the only one who doesn't know that this is all a joke. I keep looking at this image and I'm still in disbelief (I did not Photoshop the image hehe). Visit the animax website at animax-asia.com


I wouldn't have made it if not for ME!!! Kidding of course, even without their image on my blog a great deal of people helped me and chocolates and KFC bucket meal cannot equal the gratitude I wanted to express. Special thank you to semiotics-haven.blogspot.com a better writer than me and another blogger the-lamb-colony.blogspot.com who I thought would win.

and now the sad part

CID, CRBT, VSF (and other initialisms relating to irrational excessive sadness)...

I started playing Tekken because of two reasons: Star City and Francis "Kiko" Magalona. I started playing in a band because of two reasons: Voltes V and Francis "Kiko" Magalona. I started rapping because of two reasons: Sesame Street and Francis "Kiko" Magalona. He died March 5, 2009 12:40pm with a smile on his face leaving an immortal legacy we would never forget. Thank you Master Rapper, like you I will promote three stars and a sun, and with my victory may all people of three stars and a sun be inspired to shine like the infinite ebony sky. I am a Filipino and proud to be one.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, its sad losing a great artist like Francis Magalona. He inspired a lot of the youth back then (including me) even up to today. Even after his death, may his name and memory live on forever.

Congratulations man, you deserve it. I read your blogs and saw your photos/videos and I admit it really is a work of passion. Man, I don't think I'm passionate enough to emulate your style...

Anonymous said...

Congrats! ^_^

Kamote Empire said...

Thank you guys

I believe in Carpe Diem

aziel said...

omedetou (Japanese)~~!!
gong xi (Chinese)~!!
felicitaciones (French)~~!!
Glückwünsche (German) ~~!!
Gelukwens (Dutch)~~!!
congratulazioni (Italian)~~!!

Congratulations ~~!! ^_^