LaMB Lost inTranslation

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I have writer's block, or if I have too many ideas going out at once like spikes would that be called writer's block or writer's spill?

I have burned out my last remaining brain cells. I got lost in translation so I am trying to get away as far as I can.

With the many reactions I got from my last post both inside and outside the digital realm I won't be commenting on it because I have no more brain cells left instead I am celebrating the good news of the upcoming "Ghost Busters 3". I am a fan of Bill Murray (Peter of Ghost Busters (1984 - 1989), Voice of Garfield (2004 - 2006) and Bob of Lost in Translation (2003))

I liked Lost in Translation not only because it gave me a few days of depression and then make you realize a great purpose but because

  1. It was the first serious Bill Murray film I saw (Bill even got an Oscar Nomination), mmm... the movie was also funny but it was really the most serious for Murray acting standards.
  2. It was set in Japan
  3. It won best screenplay in the Oscars
  4. and I haven't really watched the movie I just liked the setting which is Japan.
LaMB Lost in Translation

Bob and Charlotte walked a long way having a million things to ask about each others' lives, they are both strangers in a strange world (American / British in Japan)

They settled in a Japanese restaurant
they ate sushi and chicken tamaki
Bob was teary eyed of wasabe
Bob rested his head in Charlotte's shoulder
Bob hesitated
Charlotte rested her head in Bob's shoulder, a feeling missed, Bob is losing his hair

That scene was cut
They now stand underneath an infinite dark star filled sky
They thought of dancing and believed that that star is their reflection seeing as it is brighter as it dims like a light bulb in a shaky circuit

I have a song dedicated to a girl who loves to sleep, I hope that this songs makes her sleep. I would describe the song as a lazy song, laid back singing with simple lyrics which puts me and whoever listens to it in a trance. An emo band with more brains than heart.

Goodnight Starlight
by The Julian Theory

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA


Close your eyes.
You're beautiful when you're sleeping.
Tonight may all your dreams come true.
It's so nice to hold you while you're sleeping,
When I'm sleeping next to you.

And what we've got is something special,
And what we are is a perfect match.
And 3000 miles could never come between us,
No matter what we do, it's always you and me and you and
It's always me and you.

I know sometimes it's lonely while you're sleeping.
Well, it's lonely for me too.
It's alright. Just know that while I'm sleeping,
That I'm dreaming of you.

And what we've got is something special,
And what we are is a perfect match,
And 3000 miles could never come between us.
We always have the stars to wish upon from where I'm at,
And where you are.

Good night.
Good night.
Good night.
Good night.

1 comments:

aziel said...

zzzzzzzzZZZZZZ (-,-)..~~!!