The Lost LaMB Returned Part 2 (Hell Week)

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

(Break from Work... Party Time)

After the trip from the mountains a pile of work was left unfinished and tons are impending to rain down on me. The midterms was just finished and Foundation week is coming, I got lost in the translation.

I made a checklist of what I was suppose to do, I tried to be as organized as I can, but I am a mess as always:

TO-DO LIST (that turned out to be DO-OR-DIE (or lose your job) LIST):

  1. create an organizational chart
  2. find pictures of people who you only see once in a blue moon and place them on the organizational chart
  3. listen to a bickering co-worker
  4. run away from the bickering co-worker
  5. practice for the dance competition
  6. practice for the band competition
  7. create a newsletter out of nothing
  8. play WarCraft
  9. create a website for the school
  10. organize the Exhibit Booth for the Foundation week, conceptualize, and make it happen
  11. practice for the dance competition
  12. practice for the dance competition
  13. submit an updated resume
  14. breath
  15. sleep (wait, don't sleep, can't)
  16. live like a campus icon
  17. smile at people because you are nominated as campus icon
  18. don't eat no time
  19. straggle who would dare disturb
  20. Oh yeah... I also have to teach
I must reiterate that I have only a week to finish all of those, now how am I going to play WarCraft if I have to many things to do?

Luckily I have great people who are always there to carry some of the burden with me, hell wouldn't be hell if there are people to make it a heaven WITH you, we had fun with LaMB.

Angst + Angst = LaMB

The B-day Girl with LaMB

MultiTasking because of too much work... Eat, Carry papers, Carry CD, take Picture, Hold LaMB

0 comments: