Silence of the LaMBs

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Story of a laminated Champion Dance Group
(Can You Guess Where I am?)



(^^)Me with my Lamb(^^) All praise LaMB

With my punk / rocker personality it is impossible for me to dance except in the mosh pit. But with the guidance of dance masters my hard body was turned to a dancing champion overnight. We the "JAVAwhatsthis" (our name was derived from the programming language we teach) won 1st prize in the biggest hip hop competition of our school. This is the first I seriously joined a dance competition because my body was not born for such movement, I never thought I had such muscles in my body.

Caught in the Act

We Want LaMB

We are joined by our Dance Instructors who had been a great source of inspiration to us all


2 comments:

ron said...

Let me guess, r u the one on the far left of the photo? Just guessing...

Kamote Empire said...

hehe good guess LaMB ROd, iu think my ear is a dead give away