The Lost LaMB Returned Part 1 (Baguio Trip)

Sunday, February 15, 2009

(*The Coolest Group of Teachers I Know*)

I have been lost for more than three weeks now...

without proper sleep
without proper rest
without proper

Since the last time I posted the CCS Week was finished, then we...


Erase...
Delete...
Remove...

I have been trying to finish this post for weeks now (evil laugh) and until now I can't pick the exact words to say, I believe I have sweat too much and drain my brains out.

This is my 1000th edit of this post from a draft and now I finish a long lost LaMB post.

Since the last time I have posted I have...

1. Gone to Baguio (spell Bagiou? Bagoui), a 6 hour travel from our place to celebrate the success of our College of Computer Studies Week, during the whole trip
  • I didn't get any sleep
  • I got tired, tired, tired... Zzz
  • The van ride was very unforgiving only one of my butt cheeks is sitting
  • a giant rested her head on my shoulder
  • the person beside me puked so much she lost 50 lbs.
  • We got lost not once, not twice but thrice in the most remote area in the Philippines
  • OUR DRIVER FELL ASLEEP WHILE DRIVING, believe it or not... during his past life I believe he was a kamikazee
  • I inhaled too much smog, I don't anymore have lungs
  • I wasn't able to bring my LaMB
But nothing could beat the fun we had and the memories we made:

(1...2...3...pose)

Round 1 FIGHT!

Look up in the sky, its a bird?

HADOUKEN / KAMEHAME-HAH

0 comments: