Of Chopsticks, Surprise Presents, Tarpaulins, and Mother-in-laws... all for LaMB

Sunday, March 22, 2009



Of Chopsticks



Ms. Hazel M. Tacazon, a sweet thoughtful narcissistic suicidal friend of mine (as you could see it is her will to place her complete name), gave me a gift, I saw it silently waiting for me when I arrived at work... a set of chopsticks... a set of chopsticks I don't think I would be using. I won't be using it not because I don't like it but the total opposite, I like it so much I don't want to see it tainted. I just have to keep it away from the people in our house because any chopstick that is not white in hue for them is meant for the hair. Thank you sweet thoughtful narcissistic suicidal friend of mine, Ms. Hazel Tacazon.

Of Surprise Presents


Ms. Baby Lea Divino, an emotional human processor, did something that I probably wont forget like a secret told to me when I was in the third grade. I had an odd unexplainable feeling of unknown glee when i saw a gift wrapped in transparent gift wrap on my table, it was for my birthday. It contained me, an animated me, a Sasuke figure. The way Sasuke won't give a damn about bonds make us similar. Its the little things that count, and it did count. It caught me off guard. But don't get me wrong Lea, I'm still going to beat the bloody hell out of you. Because like Sasuke I have to cut any bond to be more powerful.

Of Tarpaulins


People look up to me because of the College of Computer Studies, they placed a tarpaulin about me above eye level haha. If CCS is proud of me I am more proud of them. I don't really know how to thank them.

Of Mother-in-laws



LaMB was the life of the wedding. Everyone wants to have a picture with her specially the mother-in-law of my co-instructor Ms. Shiela. I wish that Ms. Shiela and Mr. Oliver live happily ever after.

0 comments: