The "I-Don't-Want-to-Get-Married-Yet-Damn-It" Wedding

Friday, June 12, 2009


The "I-Don't-Want-to-Get-Married-Yet-Damn-It" Wedding

*Insert wedding message cliche here*

Christopher and Terresa... Single Signing off

Our office is known for surprising everyone when it comes to marriage and Chris didn't differ. A secret wedding turned out to be a dream wedding for the both of them. To tell you frankly as a "best friend" of Kris i got stressed out with his constant yapping of wedding jitters. "I so can't believe I'm getting married, wait, am I really going to do this? damn I don't want to get married yet" he repeated that for three weeks since he started wedding preparations. The rushed wedding didn't looked rushed as the man of the newly weds (Terre muhaha) did a good job in planning the hopefully once in a lifetime event. Goodluck you guys.

Tears befell the bride as she must be regretting Kris haha

save the Environment do not use lights in the chapel



Moochi looks at the flying squirrel inside the grand hall


Don't let them birds go away, we are going to cook them after the wedding

I am going to throw the bouquet to anyone who will come closer because I don't throw that far

Oohhhh SO THAT'S STEAMED RICE????? I DIDN'T KNOW THAT


Pretty flower in the background

Relax I am Royalty

Aren't they lovely?


Kamote, Moochi and Joff Camwhoring with mirrors




Ao what do you think of my place?

Goodluck Mrs. Terresa muhaha



0 comments: