A Perfect Tragic Ending

Friday, June 5, 2009

(Moochi's well hogged Harvey the bear)

A Perfect Tragic Ending
By Kamote

This is my most meaningless meaningful line
Obviously hidden from the bottom of the top

I made you smile by making you cry
We both deserve justifiable injustice

We are now wet and drowning from the dry rain
Alone together, a new classic tale of consented separation

Let us buy something priceless like your worthless life
Is it so wrong to fight for what is right?

Forever lost and found in a straight winding path, covered with solid smoke
Act natural like everything is fine, true lies

closed my eyes, opened myself
your my sweetest downfall, I'm not ok I promise

Now we rise as we fall, emotionlessly sensitive
A perfect happy tragic ending

9 comments:

warchiLd15 said...

It's good cuz it flows calmly with every word.

For the structure, may irony. and some elements ng poem.

maybe you should register in DeviantArt!

you can post your poems there!

Anonymous said...

a glitch.

"It is so wrong to fight for what is right?"

I think, this should be:

"Is it so wrong to fight for what is right?

i love the way you cited the irony. continue wrting more.

-eien
-

Kamote Empire said...

thans for the intellectual comments the both of you, i fixed the glitch, i only wrote it once tyhen published it, did not re-read

ere said...

its very nostalgic i like it. great post!

Kamote Empire said...

nostalgic indeed, how I wish i didn't had the emotion to write the poem

ere said...

aww thanks a lot!

moochie said...

like OMG! are you kinda like talking about US? hehe.. mafeeling noh? hehe..

hey, your being invited to devart.

moochie said...

woe... you're a lot better writer now... i am so jealous...

Kamote Empire said...

@moochie

I'm going to make you guess who am I talking about as always

and if you read the poem and you finally know who am I talking about, look directly to my eyes and tell me for that time we are one more than ever