Sushi: Kamote's Redemption

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Someday, my memories of her will fade. Her voice, her actions – I might forget them as well. But even then, I will always remember that I loved her." - Shirou of Fate Stay Night

It is really sickening to explain all the time every word, phrase, or sentence that you say. I don't have to explain sushi.

It frustrating that some would just think of you as someone from another planet because they did not even try to comprehend what you said. Is our planet really that more advance from your Earth? Or is it your planet that is primitive? Don't you like sushi?

Maybe we should not expect much from other people maybe as the ones who are of higher understanding should be understanding enough to understand. So I won't explain my sushi.

Now to my SUSHI!

A fun poem for my SUSHI

Sushi: Kamote's Redemption

SUSHI just makes my world go round.
Oh my SUSHI I'm so lucky I have you
for nothing understands me more than you do.

SUSHI you are one of a kind
nothing compares to you anywhere
a piece of heaven on Earth

SUSHI you made me feel
the sweetness, the overwhelming sweetest
of our first taste, a knee weakening first taste

SUSHI your my unmeasurable bliss
Your the reason I breathe
Your the reason I live

SUSHI never left me in my darkest,
you didn't hide what you really feel for me,
and I didn't hide mine to yours.

SUSHI didn't forget what you really are,
you never lied even to yourself
and you weren't dictated by the world who burns you and rolls you.

SUSHI never forgot what we really are,
who we really are
and who will we be.

SUSHI made a choice to be
on which you are most happy,
followed a dream, a dream we both share

You may just be a roll to many
but a SUSHI to ME!
My delicious loving SUSHI!





The Powerrrrrrrrrr Rawrrrrrr... Just ate wasabe and skipped the Sushi

Dare to Touch my Sushi and I'll Slice You Up




Cheese Philadelphia Sushi... First Time I tasted Cheese in a Jap Food





ANI and PRESSY are both playing Hana Yori Dango the Final Movie

Another god-son added to my wonderful long list

Isn't she just so lovely?

0 comments: