Kamote and Moochi at ToyCon 2009

Monday, June 15, 2009

Off to ToyCon 2009
June 13, 2009
SM Megamall, MegaTrade Hall 2 - 3


Your Head and My Dress Match

I didn't get electrocuted, lend me your powers of thunder

History of Barbie in Display, I think I had me one of those... creepy

You need to learn to use your claws to shave

Michael Jordan's Sweat is made of wax

MISTULA

Different Experiments from Lilo and Stich Collection

Panda Kamote Eating Pizza

Thou Shall not Pass

I also use a white correctional ink on my screen

Super Size ME

Stich bit Me

Sisters power of love cannot stop paparazzi

No tooth Decay

I finally get to meet my Idol, he asked me "Do you know where I got these scars?"

Mooch is a fangirl of Voltes V

Swoon

Puppy Dog Eyes

I have a bigger Chest

Power Rangers Rawwrrrr

Moochi wants to be a Geisha too

Who Wouldn't Want to Hug Choji?

Nice Flag

With all the maids in the Convention there is a low supply of Masters

The cutest Umbrella in the ToyCon


This is not ToyCon, This is Spartaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1...2...3... pause

I'm sorry I took all the Caramel

Sir Yez Sir





Cut classes to attend ToyCon







Tekken 6 Tournament





Mooch Cosplays Nodame

3 comments:

moochie said...

like OMG! Why the F***! don't I have a copy of that pic of Ms EDJIE?! How the F*** are my minions gonna believe me if i don't have a picture????!

moochie_desu said...

i think the most memorable event for me there was when we bumped into the self-censoring guy... wait... no, no, no... yeah, it was him...

Kamote said...

You always forget to get it from me when were together because we always remember the self censoring guy and not edjie