A brief Eternity for a Procrastinator

Saturday, December 5, 2009



(After Mooch aced her civil service examination last July 26, 2009 we went for a sushi take out, a two hour travel straight to the farm where mom's birthday is celebrated, i said I'd post the images when she passed the exam, we saw the result two months ago)

(This post has been a draft for three months along with other drafts)

Prologue:

Procrastination is time's thief.

Time is a procrastinator's blade.

Procrastination makes us effective human beings.

If we procrastinate a little thing everyday, imagine the amount of work we can accomplish. Think about it, procrastination is NOT doing absolutely nothing, it IS doing everything. Procrastination requires a tremendous amount of self-discipline and patience.

Procrastinators can do in a few minutes what others would take a lifetime to achieve.


A brief Eternity for a Procrastinator

When Mooch left two and a half months ago for her preparation of world domination as a goddess, my luck somehow went with her. My life went from an almost alive frog after escaping being part of the road kill statistics to an official statistics.

I missed her.

I needed her.

It seemed life eternity, I wanted to tell her everything when we meet next. Every emotion, every change, every breathe.

I would practice my lines everyday. As poetic as I could, as epic as I could. The longing grew deeper, sometimes it would hurt. But I knew the longer the days would pass the nearer I could see her.

I procrastinated till the day I saw her, procrastinated words that could fill a book.

The day came, she arrived... I was there... wordless, silent, stunned. I couldn't say a single worthwhile sound. She asked me why I was oddly quiet.

I didn't answer.

Not sure that I've got enough letters to express what I'm trying to say to you

I'm holding out for the triple word score (Scrabble is the sport for procrastinators, oops its not a sport like chess)

But I'm sure that nothing could be better than me and you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I looked like I got dragged from hell and back in that pic.

I can wait for your triple word score. With the golden tile. Just make sure it exists in the dictionary.

-mo0ch

Kamote Empire said...

Mooch replied poetic and epic