I am not Autistic, I am not with a Pattern, I am not Autistic

Monday, December 21, 2009

Do you believe that he is not a fan of FaceBook? Got this shot from a meat store.

Mom I want that Toy! Nop not the Power Rangers but the BOOB whistle!

My professors at my Masters, I'm so inspired now lets air soft

After getting our salary Joff was excited to say "Lets look at the phone I was meaning to buy, I saw its price dropped yesterday" when we arrived at the store it was closed permanently, another case of constructive procrastination

A historic event, unavailing of a Stamp. I use email

When you stop and get inspired, just go for it. This scene will never come again.

Setting up a surprise for our Dean. We actually got the money from her hehe.


Zzz... at the parlor with my sister.

Fixing a pink cotton candy maker.

Tis the season to eat cold treats, when the weather is cold. As long as its free then why not.

WOODSTOCK THEME XMAS PARTEY!

G3 (greatest three: BUTOY version)

December 17, 2009... I still don't know what this CCS activity is?

Engr. Bustarga, DEEJAY MATHEW REYES, VEEJAY jopulents

The CCS... whats this activity again?

Blueberry cheese cake models


Three lovely judges

Vertouso De Guzman, and Vertouso Dave


0 comments: