Watch Out kamote on the Loose

Monday, December 21, 2009

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step... on the CLUTCH". I started that journey last November 30, 2009 when I bought my car. I had always been a fan of public transportation and after a few weeks of pissing off almost every traffic enforcer my car encounters because I always end up with a dead engine in the middle of a traffic which causes more traffic I decided to become a nascar race driver because I have the need for speed and I know I am not meant to slow down, watch out a Kamote is on the loose.

Practicing a YOU Turn, that's right a YOU turn, because when you encounter me in the road your the one who needs to turn, not me.

Steering Wheel ahnd position is 10 - 2, that is what I'm doing but my left is at 2 and my right is at 10.

My DI (Dance Instructor, Driving Instructor) needs to take a leak, its part of the lecture on driving, knowing where and when to leak.

Papang follows me as I scare the hell out of innocent bystanders with my mad skill driving.


Papang checking out a new car for me. I don't like a car with bullet holes.

That beauty is my weapon of mass destruction and that would mean a hundred things but most notably it will cause global warming through every type of pollution including light pollution.

My first and longest traffic jam. I took mom and my sister out for a dinner in Chowking, a truck fell on its side on the road and we were stuck for more than an hour in a hill traffic. I still don't know how to use the hand break.

0 comments: