Life is a Beach

Friday, June 11, 2010

Female Car Crash Junkie

There he was, and there I was. I still don't know how we got there, in his car, driving for an hour now. Time still seemed to stop. We were traveling but not moving. It feels so heavenly staring at him as he drives. I have been staring at him from afar for years, I had so much to say. The way he smiles at my boring jokes is so cute, so damn cute that I want to grab him by the nape and lock my lips to his, my tongue touching his tongue, I wouldn't mine dying that way, kissing him at 80 miles an hour. 

He talks so maturely I feel  so safe, but he never runs out of humor, so witty a smile wouldn't leave my face. He listens and even moves his shoulder closer to show he cares, a rarity from men in this world.Can I hug him so tight to make him feel how much I want him? I wouldn't mine dying that way, my body touching his, touching more as I try to put the scene in a slow motion car crash.


I am a girl and I don't sound crazy or stupid as far as I am concerned. I am in love and I am angry, they are the same.

The music from the car stereo, the sad setting sun, ingredients to a love scene, but not mine. Why does he have to be so perfect but not for me? Nothing hurts more than knowing that something right at the palm of your hands could never be yours. Please don't talk, I couldn't bear the pity I feel for myself.

My swooning went to panic, we were pulled over by cops...


A School (Slash) / Theme Park / Home for the Homeless

First a train, then 2 fighter jet planes. I smile at the thought before that our school is becoming a giant theme park. And then the day came my dream became a reality. Imagine yourself going to school or to work with a theme park. It beats working at GOOGLE or FACEBOOK.

  (Office of Google)

Peek-A-Boo
 Kamote went on a sort of island hopping. Now he knows what "Deep blue sea" really means.


Boat Sank. SOS. Kamote found this man half alive at the shore line. He couldn't remember his name.





0 comments: