Bladder

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

*Updated post 07/23/2009*

Thinking

Thinking

Thinking

(After 2 seconds of thinking...)

Oddly enough my half ding-a-ling blogsite has hit an all time number of hits.

My blog is so sensationalized and all I had to do was do absolutely NOTHING.

My heartfelt thanks to the visitors of my blog who often times leave my blog saying "What in the world is this guy talking about?"

And a million thanks to the people that spread my blog around, I couldn't do this alone so thank you for spreading my blog. It takes a lot of hard work to advertise but with people like you, life of a lazy blogger couldn't be more easier.

I also followed the entry page of recent visitors of my blog and i saw that they type "lamblamination.blogspot.com" at the search text box of both google and yahoo. That is super great news for me because that means that even people who have limited knowldge of the world wide web are prompted to go to my blog. They don't want to be left out I guess. I really can't fathom how the Kamote Empire became an anticipated blog, waiting for my next update wasn't this much exciting for my dog.

Famous or Infamous depending on how you look at your bladder if it is half empty or half full this prompted me to accept my nomination at the wait for it... wait for it...

Philippine Blog Awards 2009

As of now my writing is set in a stand still for I am busy playing Demigod (a pc game, and not as a misinterpreted power tripper) and orchestrating a plan for an awaited event for the the celebration of human kinetics.

So bear with for "My heart is in the coffin, there with Caesar, and I must pause till it come back to me."

4 comments:

Moochie said...

Congrats love, galing! And uhhm... 7/23 un? Lol...

Dragonfly said...

Congratz..

Reena said...

congrats!!! ginamitan mo rin ba sila ng gayuma mo? hahha... treat mo kami...

Kamote Empire said...

@mooch, thank you din labiduds

@dragonfly, thanks so much

@reena, walang gayuma si kamote, tara meet tayo sa starbucks

to the people showing my blog to the world a million thanks for your efforts in spreading my words to the world