Finally Something Out There is Making Sense

Saturday, July 11, 2009

I'm back to school not as a teacher but as a Master of Information Technology with Advance Vulcanizing and Minor in Pumping student. Back to lessons, assignments, projects, and recitations... this time I am the receiver of those grueling task. I am enjoying this so much, studying is really fun. From a Masters of Education to Software Engineering now to computing Signal to Noise Reduction of Data Communication.

I finally got to solve my "compute-the-data-transfer-speed-of-1000-diskettes-in-a-jet-fighter-plane-traveling-at-800-mph". it has bugged me for weeks and now I am impenetrable to mathematical equations.

Hiding the Japanese Squid snack from classmates but the stench fills the air of the air conditioned classroom. Brain food to solve unlimited calculations.


LMAO

Logarithm of 10, Logarithm of 2, Log 2, Log 2, 2Log 2log 2log... Zzz... I can't believe I'm actually solving equations that I thought never mattered. The ratio of 40 winks to preventing your classmates from chatting at YM during class.


A steam engine train, Starbucks, Robinson's Mall, a Kamote, and the Beatles


Oops Buying "Boy Bawang" with credit card

2 comments:

Dragonfly said...

Back to school aa..

Kamote Empire said...

Its the third time actually I'm back to school haha