Pink is the New Black

Sunday, July 19, 2009


The mother of the debutant with Richard Poon

Months of preparation filled with love and hard work, the day finally came to celebrate the turning of a girl into a lady. From barbie socks to lady stockings, it was an unforgettable night for the debutant.

I and the gang had some parts in helping out at the preparation, preparations which started December 2008. We all shared our God given gifts to show our love to everyone's second mother "Moogee".

I had some parts in the creation of the most extravagant invitation I had seen. I also did the "Soundtrack" of the party which lead to a change of my music taste, I am now singing "Insomia" by Craig David during sleep. Joff and Chris did most of the video which was played throughout the night, they have really been a great help.

I must admit I wasn't easy searching over thousands of the celebrant's photos from 18 years of history as I tried to pick the best of the best.

The night was heart warming and fun. We were all proud of how it turned out.



A few days before the party my kumare tries out her black and pink CLAM dress. We were thinking that a fish tail would fit perfectly for it. We would gladly carry her to the party.


I tested the sound system and the CD's I burned, I took a ride inside an old school Bumble Bee.


A pink bus for a Pink and Black Party. It looks like a bus filled with Barbie.



Chris and I had to go to class even with a typhoon so we had to eat a lot before class because our brains will be complaining again from the calculations of the movement of the satellites with the revolution of the earth.

We rushed to come 2 hours before the party to help in setting up. Chris enjoys his deep slumber.

Mooch listens to "Echoes", my punk rock princess, I'm the garage band prince. Chris didn't change his pose.

Quick we are late for the party, I know a muddy short cut. SO much for newly shined shoes.

Now I know that if you want to enjoy scooba diving during a storm you could use a 5 feet deep pool.

Hotel beds just temp you to jump into them with a hair blower.

Table Number 12


I'm thinking, I'm thinking, I'm thinking.

Rea

Ma'am Armie is having fun at the hotel lounge


0 comments: