Divine Intervention

Saturday, July 4, 2009

The Perfect Smile for Stir Fried Noodles


"It was serendipity that we didn't get to see the ending of serendipity... now that is what I call serendipity" - kamote

Disclaimer: This is based from the belief of my eccentric family about not to take a bath every TUESDAY and FRIDAY as those are days of the Witch and it will make you sick if you do. You also should not go out at noon and swing your sword because you might STEP or SLICE unseen creatures and they would get back to you by doing what you did to them. To remove the curse you have to offer food and let them eat the food’s spirit.

If you believe that this ingenious write-up is about something that is not what it is about then go ahead, believe in talking frogs, warlocks and Kamote power.
This is not a stupid story as you think. Feel the rampage. Torture yourself.

I have been cursed by a Warlock who likes WEED… he took my INSIGHT, my Voodoo Doll, and my VOICE. What was thought to leave a kamote chalk outline. Serendipity is more powerful than divine intervention as divine intervention is a part of serendipity.

It all happened when I was drinking free coffee, it was free and it never came to mind that it contained a high dose of Eszopiclone as the free taste agent is insomniac. A coffee that is ANTI – INSOMIA… awesome.

Anyway the hypnotic agent was more powerful and I was zig-zagging my way home when I stumbled into a cursed stone, fell, but tried to balance myself, stepped on a lucky cricket and kissed a wart infested frog which had signs pointing to it “I’m a princess”.
Turns out this frog was a pet of a WEED loving warlock, he had too much weed that he thought that I am an evil warlock myself. He placed three curses on me. I GOT the FLU!

One
Two
Three
Four, yes four and not three because he is so high on weed.

I don’t know but because of the curse my loyal bodyguard and I went to a Doctor in Tarlac and said that I must complete 18 weeks of Masters of Information Technology. I am now on my way to becoming an engineer and become the scientist I always dreamt, seems the curse was but a divine intervention. Needless to say It wasn’t as useless as everyone thought.

Did I startle your brain there? Oops

On the way to Tarlac into becoming engineers of our own FATE

Music for Money

0 comments: