And so the Lion Fell in Love with the LaMB

Thursday, January 15, 2009

And so the Lion Fell in Love with the LaMB

(gif images taken from http://zomgtwilight.livejournal.com/)

Mary had a little LaMB
little LaMB, little LaMB
Mary had a little LaMB
Its fleece was white as snow

And everywhere that Mary went,

Mary went, Mary went,
and everywhere that Mary went,
the lamb was sure to go.

I finally understood the meaning of that 100 year old nursery rhyme. There's always this other-worldly feeling---so mysterious and unfathomable---that pervades my whole being every time I see LaMB and everywhere that i WENT, I WENT, I WENT, and everywhere i WENT the LaMB was sure to go. And everyone around me is now Laminated, they are so curious I had to tell as much as I can about LaMB. We even have a private joke in my classes that if a student is naughty I would say "Do you want to be Laminated?" and everyone would go crazy.

My shrine of a laminated LaMB poster (redundant), everyone in our house freaks out because its in the comfort room hehehe!


NO LaMB, NO ID NO ENTRY


LaMB Lunch Time Center Piece


Random People Wacky Shot with LaMB


And so the Ram Fell in Love with LaMB


LaMB Drifted Ashore with Dark Murky Waters of the Unforgiving Sea


Sexy Post with LaMB, Sexier than Eve


LaMB helps Rejuvinate a Dusty Red Planet


Class Picture with LaMB


Recycle Criminals, put them inside the Trash Can


Caution: LaMB at Work
A Monitor, A Keyboard, a Mouse, and a LaMB


A Book about LaMB

0 comments: