(Animax Part 3 1/2) Sound Clip 39 OUR Song for LaMB

Sunday, January 18, 2009


Yesterday I laminated 20 ID's for our IT Convention I'm just starting because there will be 2,000 participants in the event (big sweat), Lamination rocks. Do you want me to laminate you?

After the commercial let me go back to my post.

After hearing the noise pollution, i mean the song I composed for LaMB my emo sister and awesome evil brother surprisingly liked it and said that they wanted to be part of the noise or they will forget that we are siblings. The three of us are band members and can play different instruments but that is not the reason I wanted to record the song again but it is because of the thought that they liked it. They added style to the song so here it is... hope you like it the way we enjoyed making it.

The noise maker is now titled "Sound Clip 39", a song made by LaMBs, for LaMBs, by Shepherds, for Shepherds, and for all siblings who are binded by music

If the embedded player wont work please click HERE to make your ears bleed


SoundClip39.mp3 - Kamote

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet nibblets...that's cooL ..SO COOL..I MEAN REALLY COOL..