(Animax Part 4) Marc's Kitchen: Today's Recipe "LaMB Chops"

Sunday, January 18, 2009


(Looks like they're cooking LaMB chops today)

Question: Choose a side are you for or against Lamination?

"In Nature, there is no good or evil, only choices and consequences." - anonymous

what if there is a situation in which the rules and consequences of society are irrelevant, then what is the true nature of man..? good or evil? Will we be then forced to use lamination to turn EVIL to GOOD? UGLY to BEAUTIFUL? or is it that we have always been good that lamination will turn us to evil and us always being beautiful be turned to ugly?

I remembered in our philosphy class in college our closed minded professor asked us "Are you pro or anti death penalty?" (this is the type of question I know would have no answer and his goal is to only stall the time till the bell rings). I raised my hand and said I was PRO death penalty because with that I will be doing good, the end justifies the means, there is no absolute justice and we can go home early because the question is settled... he asked me to step out of the room and go home. Mission success.

(On our next class I said what I really ment was PRO meaning People Rejecting and Opposing)

I always thought the earth was an ugly place to live in (luckily we have CERRA) but as I meet people I slowly but safely peeled my shell and found that no matter how bad a person is humans will always have a good side.

With that "I am FOR Lamination!" (and my professor wont ask me to step out of the room this time)

Going out and spreading the love of LaMB, communicating with people I met for the first time made me realize that humanity with always evolve, it may be hard to understand now but "the future will always be beautiful" and if lamination will be the way to protect everyones smile then I would go FOR lamination. Remember when we were children, our parents would scold us if we did something wrong? We would get mad because we didn't understood the reason back then but all they ever wanted was for us to be a better person and now that we know, we appreciate each spanking and tear for we now are a better person. (If someone would contradict me in my proposition I'd simply say when I say PRO I mean People Rejecting and Opposing)

In animes the hero would always do anything to protect the person that he loves, even the just smile that keeps them alive.

It is fun spreading the love of LaMB around. I had to explain to people with no cable tv what LaMB is, that aside they are mesmerized by EVE's beauty so they definitely like to pose with her.

Everyone is now dragged into my obsession with LaMB even those who have totally nothing to do with LaMB like our school president, my boss and a Laminator. (She will bump into my blog sooner or later because she always visits a dating site)

It is very remarkable that people who I talk to the first time are willing to ride with me in this grand adventure, and those who know me are more than willing to jump in the bandwagon.

Like me they are now prying, they are LAMINATED.

Maybe its for the best, maybe its not for anything. Check out their smiles, would you not want to protect that?

Ronald is more than willing to pose with an unfading smile but fading pants (Trivia: Ronald is laminated, he is a LaMB of a fast food company, and will remain like that for a long time... laminated, I wonder what crime did he commit?)


Magazine centerfold sexy pose


Random people on the street peace sign pose, the other one looked like he put horns to Eve



Caught in the act, working with LaMB


I am AGAINST group poster making contest because it will always be an individual contest and the other members will just smile and take a pose with LaMB


Killer smile

He works under Ronald


He works under the King of chow

5 comments:

Unknown said...

woow..Lamb is everywhere...

Kamote Empire said...

Yes, LaMB is in everyone of us, we are all LaMBs, Shepherds, and wolves in one way or another

Unknown said...

i c..so that's what u meant by PRO..

Anonymous said...

"Remember when we were children, our parents would scold us if we did something wrong? We would get mad because we didn't understood the reason back then but all they ever wanted was for us to be a better person and now that we know, we appreciate each spanking and tear for we now are a better person."

---

haha... oh... sorry... i just remembered myself when i was a kid... my mom used to follow me around with a stick cuz i dragged my younger brothers around playing with our neighbor. though this may sound abusive to some, their type of discipline really straightened me out.

---

"In animes the hero would always do anything to protect the person that he loves, even the just smile that keeps them alive."

this sounds so corny but it is true.. most themes in anime (especially shojo anime) are centered around friendship, and precious people and all that stuff. isn't that a part of the samurai bushido or something?
---

Kamote Empire said...

Naruto is a BOND freak, everybody celebrates when he is not on the episode hehe