(Animax Part 6)Dude! Where's my LaMB?!

Thursday, January 22, 2009



Question: If you were given access to a LaMB, what tasks would you have it perform for you? You will need to refer the LaMB Rules on animax-lamb.com

I am not myself today, I'm feeling so low I could see ants fighting. All I could see are shades of gray. All that is reverberating in my head is the echo of the words "Lost LaMB"

So asking the permission of the gods and goddesses... allow me to rephrase the question so that I may rise from this bottomless pit of despair.

Question: If you had a LaMB and you lost it because your brother wanted to show it to his friends and they all got drunk and slept at the streets, what would you do? You will need to refer to the constitution to understand the extent of physical injuries.
om

I knew I felt the impending doom of my LaMB laminated poster when it was mistaken for an entry for the digital poster design contest. I just left it in my table and my co-employee took it.

Later that night my evil genius brother said he would take my LaMB for a walk with a few of his friends. I am selfish when it comes to my LaMB but he said his friends are itching to meet Eve so I said yes.

The morning I woke him up looking for my LaMB. He couldn’t remember a thing, he was mumbling things about fairies and stars, I didn’t care anymore all I wanted was my LaMB back. My heart pounded so fast our house was vibrating! DUDE, WHERE’S MY LaMB? I took my samurai, summoned my guardian dragon and chased my brother out of the house. DON’T comeback without my LaMB.

Two days and my LaMB was still nowhere to be found.

She must be somewhere out there cold, scared and alone.

My LaMB and I had been in many adventures already since its conception. I am a stupid reckless shepherd.

It was my fault. I knew I should have been a more responsible shepherd. And now I’m on a mission to get a new LaMB. So I am asking the help of all people who are reading this now, help me my heart has been broken, my dreams have been shattered, and my essence taken.
Help me recover from under the rock. I am under a major depressive disorder I need a new LaMB.

My lawyer friend saw me sobbing and reminded me of something he said a few months ago. So so I also ask your help for me to get a new LaMB, for world peace.

A lawyer friend of mine showed me his checks received through PTC, I was skeptic at first but a month later he again showed me his earnings and he bought a new cellular phone.

(A lawyer friend this, a lawyer friend that... I know I must get a more credible example but you know how lawyers have this convincing powers)

Paid To Click,an online business model where a consumer is paid to view an advertisement.
You can be paid surfing the Internet. It's easy and the membership is absolutly free in whatever part of the world you live. This is not a scam because you don't need to pay anything and you get paid. What are you waiting for?

Step 1: Setup your online payment processors:
a. Paypal - http://www.paypal.com/
b. Alertpay - http://www.alertpay.com/

Step 2:Application and registration to the different PTC

Don't forget to put "kamote" in the referrer field

Step 3:Start clicking their ads to earn cash.
So just click on the links below and start earning per click.

These are all legitimate, popular and established PTC websites so try them out. Just click the links below and help me recover from my great lost. My LaMB huhuhu.











5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a crazy yet entertaining blog you have here

Unknown said...

cant get over ur lost lamb huh..
it'll come back....NOT ..hehe

Kamote Empire said...

@shin you must be the one that LaMBnapped my LaMB CURSE YOU hehe

Anonymous said...

muheerherherherher... you know the laMB pic looks like its your LaMB is the one doing the kidnapping drinking and abusing... hehehehe

Kamote Empire said...

yeah EVE was in a party, the LaMB is enjoying the party, maybe that's why she didn't return