(Animax Part 5) Banned LaMB Commercial

Tuesday, January 20, 2009



If the embedded video won't work please click HERE to view the LaMB banned commercial

Banned LaMB Commercial
Starring: My brother Evil Genius Goryo
Special Effects: My sister Emo Devz
Sound Effects: My mother Mamamia
Cameradude: Main Man Reyman

Question: The story of LaMB takes place on the planet Cerra. Do you believe that life forms exist on other planets?

It is very amusing how things of the unknown always seem to ponder us, boggling us.

A soon to be priest once said to me "Disassemble an analog wristwatch and put it inside a box, what is the probability after you shake it even a million times it would go back to its original form at the same time working?", he was contradicting the big bang theory and the existence of aliens. He wants to point out that there are no freaking aliens in the freaking universe and earth is the only freaking inhabitable planet. I would have agreed with him if I haven’t seen an alien myself.

How many stars are there? A astronomer Chinese monk would answer “a hundred, hundred, a thousand, thousand, a million, million, a billion, billion… you don’t believe me? Try counting them yourselves.” With so many stars there is a high probability that there is a planet with life on it. Even in our solar system there are multicellular species found in another planet.

For non-multicellular beings who have evolved far beyond earthlings they don’t exist anymore because they have destroyed their own planet with their technology.

Question: “Through the eyes of a life form from another planet, aren’t we earthlings the aliens?”

But why look beyond the stars when already have aliens right here on Earth, ladies and gentlemen I am going to expose my secret identity… I am an alien.

I am an extraterrestrial being that came from the planet Kamote Landia I am not one of you, I am different, I am superior, I am abnormal (*Above Normal*).

An online interview with me was recorded and here is how it went:

Have people ever asked “What planet are you from?”
Yes, all the time, and I responed “Planet X”

What is your hair color?
Green, pink, blue, red, orange, its natural

What is your eye color?
I can change it at will

Where were you born?
I’m, not sure, is Mars a planet?

How many languages do you know?
I don’t know, I’m trying t learn so many, trying to find my true language

What are your future goals?
To rule the universe

Check this SECRET site out and find out if you’re also an alien http://www.physics.rutgers.edu/~motl/

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I believe that you are the alien, at first I didn't get the video you made until I saw teh real commercial in animax, hahaha its really funny