(Animax Part 1) LaMB Live Action Movie starring (drumroll please)... ME!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Question: If a live action movie of LaMB was to be produced, who would you like to see play the starring roles of Eve and Jack and why?

LaMB
Live Action Movie starring (drumroll please)... ME as Jack Griswold


Yes folks... the one and only ME!

Jack Griswold Cosplay

and the top ten reasons why I should play the lead actor are:

1. Number one and probably the most important, Jack and I surely, definitely, undoubtedly and positively look alike. And yes we have the same taste in wardrobe, I wear my lab gown everywhere I go from buying make-up to climbing mountains.

2. I am good at rejuvinating and restoring vegetation to our dusty red garden.


3. Like Jack I have been able to make scientific discoveries like on "which came first the chicken or the egg?". Based on my years of eating live chicken I now know that this is a silly question! We already know the chicken was the first... Or not? Well, then may be the egg was first... This is very confusing! I quit! Oh, wait... neither... its the rooster.


4. I have mastered both the science and art of Lamination. My sister took the aged candy from my bag so i'll Laminate her. As you can see she is a willing specimen. So that answers the question "Would you commit a crime to remain beautiful?". Here is something to think about, let us say you were not that beautiful to begin with? Then you commited a crime and you got Laminated (evil laugh), then Lamination would definitely be worst than a death sentence because your going to remain like that for eternity (louder evil laugh then thunder and lightning special effects).


5. One... two... action... imagine your LaMB left you for another shepherd. (tears start to fall) I'm a good actor and can be EMO at times, I can even do the "puppy dog eyes" to get freebies.


6. One... two... action... imagine your LaMB left you for another shepherd (Vision blurring, rage increasing, blood pressure critical). Hmm... I seem to have the same motivational line for both drama and action... wuhuu! I am a great actor. Get ready for my scientific JACK CHOP.


7. As the live action movie version of Jack I must also multi-talented, I don't only act and eat fire but am also good at teaching CROSS STITCHING, and yes I wear my lab gown doing that, to look really smart.


8. Puppy says "I'm more photogenic than this Jack look alike", so I say "We'll laminate a cute puppy so we could cuddle it for the longest time possible" NOTE: No animals (including an egg) were harmed in the making of LaMB Live Action Movie photo shoot.


9. Zzz... huh? what the? who are you? where am i? who am i? what is HORTICULTURE ENGINEERING?

10. And last but not the least, chicks dig a chicken and an egg but not the person holding them... hey wait a minute... what the?

For the one who will play as Eve I'm still waiting for the casting manager and producer of LaMB Live Action Movie then hope that we will have screen chemistry

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me be your Eve, you be my Jack

Anonymous said...

NO !get ur own Jack..he's mine....MINE!!^^

Anonymous said...

LOL I have a LaMB too, I mean the sheep

Kamote Empire said...

@halfley

great lats make our LaMBs meet