Angels and Demons were not able to Stop Me, Hot Brewed Coffee Did

Saturday, May 23, 2009


(A very romantic scene, raining, city wide blackout, only the lights of city vehicles light illuminate the sparkle in our eyes... the only drawback was... I was with Chris haha. Sister Teresa the nun I had a crush with when I was in Grade 6 because she always talks about she making her friends drunk and how she thinks I'm cute, anyway, she told me that God sometimes puts us in a dark donut parlor to see that there is a electricity in another place that there is a generator. This is such a long caption for a dark picture)

Being so wrong never felt so right before. (see what i just did there and it makes perfect sense)

As if my week couldn't get any worse (it was TGIF for crying out loud, just one more day and it wasn't still given to Mr. Kamote), I was giving a seminar about CALC (I lurb Open Office, MS Office is in a run for its money) when they pulled me out to tell me that an INTERNATIONAL FILM PRODUCTION and DISTRIBUTION COMPANY made contact with our Overlord. They say that they detected that their ultra electro magnetic high technology sniffed that we have illegally downloaded their movie. Now we have no idea what in the world they were talking about. *Quickly Looks Around* huh, what was that? They are watching YOU!


Being so right never felt so wrong after. (see what i just did there and it makes perfect sense)


As if my day couldn't get any worse (it was only a few hours left for crying out loud, just a few more hours and it wasn't still given to Mr. Kamote), I was about to take my first bite of lunch when someone came and pulled me out to tell me about my FATE SLASH FAITH or FAITH SLASH FATE. I knew he was coming like Nostradamous predicted the fall of the twin towers and I knew exactly what he was going to say (because the only special character that hasn't attempted to make contact with me is their dog... seriously). He asked me questions he already knew the answers, i just gave him the satisfaction of saying it with my titillating voice. It was a good conversation he was like the father I never had, I learned a lot of things:

1. I'm really famous, people (more like secret agents) who have no idea who I am are actually watching my every move. They even know that I have been keeping a can of sardin in my bag. I kept asking really? I was there? I did that? That was the color of my dress? I don't need to be in a reality TV show, I got a lot of groupies.

2. Someone is such a kiss ass, and plans to kill me / wishes a freaky accident kill me. Watch your back the feeling is mutual and unlike you I make intelligent things happen. Keep kissing ass because that is the only thing you've got to save your miserable ass.

3. I have shaken an entire world, an entire belief, an entire smallest unit of a community and the coolest thing is "I DIDN'T EVEN LIFT A FINGER nor BREAK A SWEAT TO DO IT".

4. I was fated to rule the world




Before right being wrong felt never after. (see what i just did there and it makes perfect sense)

The day ended with another lesson, don't drink hot brewed coffee in a hot donut parlor during a power interruption.



0 comments: