Wahaha Final Fantasy DISSIGIA is OUT: What I Learned from Final Fantasy X

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

(Chibi Yuna and Chibi Tidus Kiss)
Yuna: "We had no choice." Always "we had no choice." Those are our magic words. We repeat them to ourselves again and again. But you know... the magic never worked! The only thing we're left with... is regret. Never say we had no choice because we always have a choice... we just didn't make it." (My favorite quote in Final Fantasy heartbreaking as she remembered how she lost Tidus in FFX. You made a choice a wrong choice don't shut me out, it is stupid.)

In line with Square's 20th Anniversary they released FINAL FANTASY DISSIGIA, it is an action game where heroes and villains from Final Fantasy 1 to Final Fantasy 12 get it on! Its so freaking awesome playing it on the PSP

I have played Final Fantasy since Final Fantasy III in the FAMILY COMPUTER (NES for America), great for escapism. I'm a total GEEK.

Something Final Fantasy games have in common is that it is not the "Final Fantasy".

There are a lot of memorable characters but because the only Final Fantasy released in the PS2 was Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy X-2, PS2 fans wont forget THE DREAM and THE SUMMONER.

They fell in love but in the end they lost eveything they fought for.

But it was the fighting for that was worth THE STORY.

Turned out Tidus was only a dream / a memory summoned by a past civilization. He wasn't reality, but for all the people he had touch he was as real as he could get.

So what have I learned from FF X and FFX-2?

Rikku: Memories are nice, but that's all they are.

Tidus: Listen to my story... This may be our last chance. (Tidus always lived the fullest, this might be our last chance, no regret)

Tidus: This is my story and it will go the way I want it to or I'll end it here! (We try to make our own story but can we really make our own story when some things are beyond our control?)

Yuna: The people and the friends that we have lost, or the dreams that have faded... Never forget them.

Yuna: It would be so easy...to let my fate just carry me away...following this same path my whole life through. But I know...I can't. What I do, I do...with no regrets.

(Why do we need to decide to have some things that we might regret, why keep things unsaid? why keep things undone?)

Yuna: I will live with my sorrow, I will live my own life! I will defeat sorrow, in his place. I will stand my ground and be strong. I don't know when it will be, but someday... I will conquer it. And I will do it without... false hope.

Tidus: Guys. This is the last time we fight together, okay?
Wakka: Huh?
Tidus: After we defeat Yu Yevon... I'll disappear.
Lulu: What are you talking about?
Tidus: I'm saying goodbye!
Rikku: Not now!
Tidus: I know it's selfish... but this is my story!

[Tidus begins disappearing, Yuna shakes her head 'no']
Yuna: No.
Tidus: Yuna, I have to go.
[Yuna shakes her head 'no']
Tidus: I'm sorry I couldn't show you Zanarkand.
[walks away]
Tidus: Goodbye.
Rikku: We're gonna see you again?!
[Yuna runs after Tidus, but goes right through him and falls to ground]
Yuna: [stands up] I love you.
[Tidus turns and hugs Yuna, walks through her and runs and jumps into air and disappears, joining Jecht and Auron, already gone. He gives his father a quick low five before the fade to black.]


Kamote: I know your reading this Yuna, I told you your Yuna. This is our story and we must make a stand and try not to forget because letting go of something that is more precious than life is hell as it is.


I am so into SHINKOKYUU ending song 9 of Naruto Shipuuden, Emotional Human Rock is their genre, rock on

The full version will be released on June 3, but I already got it so here it is. Download on the link below!

Kamote Shinkokyuu Full Download

ROMAJI:
sonzai to shinkokyuu no genjitsu o mae ni
idomou to suru shisen wa
machigai mo tomadoi mo zenbu yaki tsukeru
isshun no renzoku no naka de

ikutsu mono yakusoku no sono ue ni tatte wa
kamishimeru ano hi kobore ochita kotoba
komerareta omoi wa chikai no you de
kuchi ni sureba ima to hajimari o tsunagu

yume de wa nakute
esoragoto no sekai demo nai basho de sa

sonzai to shinkokyuu no genjitsu o mae ni
idomou to suru shisen wa
machigai mo tomadoi mo zenbu yakitsukeru
sono zutto saki o toraeru

isshun no renzoku no naka de


ENGLISH:
before the reality of a deep breath,
my gaze, my very existence, tries to challenge it
mistakes are made and in the confusion of it all, everything burns into my mind
in a series of moments

beyond a great number of promises
are the words that spilled over from the day as I reflect upon them
it's a though I made a vow which expresses these feelings into words
then it would link the beginning with the present day

it's not in my dreams
that place doesn't exist in a fantasy world either

Before the reality of a deep breath,
my gaze, my very existence, tries to challenge it
mistakes are made and in the confusion of it all, everything burns into my mind
embracing the long path ahead

in a series of moments



shinkokyuu - SUPER BEAVER

0 comments: