Blind Items and Secrets

Monday, May 4, 2009

"Run Forest Run!"

I jog as far as I can maybe if my feet hurt as much and I can't breath I can forget about my tragic loss of hope and wishful thinking that everything will be the same.

I pathetically begged to stay. I WAS TALKING TO AN EMOTIONLESS WALL. All I got a mere echo a fake smile, and a clueless trying hard reply. I am right I'm in this all alone. I did my part... your turn... a GAMBIT. Holy crap I couldn't believe what I just heard from a reliable source, someone is truly madly deeply in love with me.

I am not suppose to talk about some of the conversations I had to today. Way too confidential. But I'll give everyone a clue... It's a secret haha. "J" called me out for a serious conversation while drunken master surprised us more. What could this all mean?

SNORE.

An acquaintance of mine died of brain hemorrhage (why are medical terms so hard to spell). May he rest in peace. I won't mention his name but he was very famous for a video he made which included another former co-employee. While I was telling the newbies about the incident seemed like 60% of what I said is different from what really transpired but 100% of what I said about what happened in the vidoe was true. There are really things that live a mark to you.

0 comments: