Remembering Friday

Monday, May 18, 2009


Do you know the meaning of Ichigo?

MEMORIES OF NOBODY

Someone was really drunk last night... it wasn't me

How I wish I could be drunk but I never tasted any alcoholic drink since birth

I read a poem I wasn't suppose read ever again "Laconic Confession"
IT WASN'T A MISTAKE AND NEVER SAY SORRY
DON'T FORGET EVERYTHING
ETERNAL SUNSHINE OF THE SPOTLESS MIND
the color of my eyes, the sound of my voice
It kills me
Every step I take tors my soul apart
Puke the day away, puke when your soul is torn

So that's what you did you had to do it, you simply had to do that stupid thing to forget

PATHETIC

twisted and everything seems to be falling to place

but you had to kill someone in the process good work

ANIME POSUERS DON'T MESS WITH ANIME BECAUSE YOUR NOT WORTH IT, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE MEANING OF THE WORD!!!


Remember Friday? This happened

0 comments: