The Great Kamote : Ninja Vanish

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Photobucket

Like a ninja I came to Gordon College stealthily.

And like a ninja I'm going to vanish with a smoke screen.

But knowing our culture of people having people born with elephant ears and radars they will be asking a lot of questions about my disappearance.

The Great Kamote

So I'm giving the TOP FIVE REASONS that you could reply when people asked why I left a home that I once had.

5. Marc bumped his head, really hard, his memory came back and remembered that his name is not actually Marc but Yggdrassil a prince of Persia.

4. He was abducted by aliens... but Marc is an alien, so he must have been abducted by humans.

3. He tossed a coin. Bingo! Guess what won?!

2. Kamote is unpredictable, and his unpredictability made him predictable. When given a choice you know that Kamote will always take the road less traveled by.

1. Kamote has to go for the same reason that had become a teacher. He became a teacher because of the most STUPID reason. And now he is doing another major decision for the most STUPID reason. Its so STUPID i think that Marc is a DROOLING MORON.

STUPID

STUPID

STUPID

0 comments: