If a Bag and a Headset Could Make You Stay I'd Give You One Everyday

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

(The greatest irony in this picture is that on the left side Chris brought me to the place he does not want me to be into. He made me experience riding his bumble bee. That was after he went to our house to check out my jumbo guinea pigs)


That Monday I saw a Jack-o-Lantern Nightmare Before Christmas (funny... why people like giving me jack) bag for my ANI on my table with a note. He remembered everything on my wish list.

I wasn't able to react because I haven't told him I was leaving.

Then I told him a few hours later when I had the chance. He also didn't know how to react. I think we just laughed about it.

He wasn't making it any easier for me.
The next day he gave me a head set another one in my wish list.

He wasn't really making it easy for me to leave.

Chris if you only knew how you guys have made me to what I am today, but I have to go. It is not that I want to, its because I have to.

0 comments: