The Goodbye Song

Saturday, May 2, 2009

(Goodbye Soul Eater)

(Goodbye maker of Fresh Lumpia with Kamote inside (such a sweet thought to use kamote as the main ingredient, this is all I got to remember you by))

Some good things never last, Soul Eater a kick ass anime had its final episode, Episode 51 Password: Courage. The anime inspired me to cosplay, inspired me to eat souls. It was already announced when it was released that it would only have 51 episodes so by the time it reached Episode 45 all I wanted was to treasure the last remaining episodes. The ending wasn't what I would expect but it still didn't fail to deliver the action which soul eater is known for. I hope they make another season of it.

My short term course PHP class which lasted only for 15 hours also ended and within that 15 hours we did eveything to learn cooking PHP, the last hour we had, we didn't study at all but Jhem brought Lumpia she made with Kamote inside. I may never see these people again but I hope I have made enough memories to remember me by.

I always say to someone "CARPI DIEM", that someone probably now realized why I keep saying that now that SOUL EATER ended, but why do I feel this way now, I knew I did live my life to the fullest for everytime I said that but how come I still feel I missed out on something. This is not the answer to this, why end something that should not yet end? Why would they end SOUL EATER and D.Grayman?

The Goodbye Song
by New Found Glory

(Repeat this song over and over in your IPOD, your white IPOD)

Last year was one of our better years.
in a life full of separation
it's ok to second guess.
just as long as you remember she's gone...

In the bright of day
it might seem like the stars are gone.
they never leave,
they come back when the sun moves on.

It's over now.
you watched me as I turned around.
it's not why, but how
the light is on.
I'll come home now.

I feel it's been such a long time
since her eyes have met with mine.
I feel it's been such a long time
I'm glad you've made up your mind.
it's hurting me from the inside.
if I only had something to say.
maybe if I prove that I'm right.
will it still be safe to stay?


The Goodbye Song - New Found Glory

0 comments: