Eat, Drink and Be Merry for Tomorrow You May Die

Sunday, May 31, 2009

(Hazel and I chow down on pasta at the Kamote Empire Pajama Party)

It has been a three day party, Eat, Drink and be Merry for Tomorrow you'll be Kamote. I can't write much of it as I still have a jet lag, or a hang over. Yes I'm lying because I only passed the airport and I never drink alcoholic drink.

When do you start to panic in an outing:

1. When your estimated 30 minute travel becomes two hours.

2. When all networks have no signal

3. You find out that the mountain resort you go to is beside a NUCLEAR POWERPLANT in Bataan

4. Your driver admits that the vehicle gears don't really work so you cannot stop the vehicle

5. Anyone you ask on the town of the resort doesn't know that the resort exist


(Pajama Party host in super short PJs)



(Second Childhood)

(Everybody text your love ones because cops are after us because that was the 8th red light we didn't stop )


(Boys' night out, they drank too much)

(The longest pool match in Mountain resort history, Kamote vs the Republic of the Philippines)

(Wanna Ride?)


(The real monkey is the one taking the picture)

(My nth coffee in 30 minutes, hyper mode on)



(College of Computer Studies ROCK)

(RAPE muhehe)

(Watching a horror flick in our Villa)

0 comments: